Printable gift wrap and tags | How About Orange

May 30, 2013

Printable gift wrap and tags


Find cute, summery gift tags and matching wrapping paper to download and print from Lia Griffith. If you give presents wrapped with these designs, I bet you'll gain a reputation for being creative and thoughtful. Presentation always wins you big points! Not that gift-giving is about you, of course. It's about making someone feel special. But if they want to conclude you're amazing, let's not stop them.

12 comments:

Grandma G said...

Nice! Do they come with the matching twine?

Grandma G said...

That was supposed to have a wink at the end. ;)

Mum

Jessica Jones said...

No problem, Mum. The wink was implied.

Someone should invent downloadable baker's twine.

Grandma G said...

Great idea! They'd make a fortune! When it happens, I'm sure we'll hear about it here first!

TheGiggleOfACucumber said...

Beautiful! I love them and they look gorgeous!

Nicole Underwood Gonzalez said...

these are so pretty! I adore the color schemes!!

rebecca at thisfineday said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love it. I want to go give a gift now :-)

hanasaurusrex said...

So lovely!!

Lia said...

Thanks Jessica for sharing my gift tags in this post with your wonderful readers. You are the best!

Ajay Prasad said...

These are awesome Jessica. Loved them. Whenever I gift something to someone, on occasions or otherwise, I always want to make that extra effort to make the gift wrapping look special. The gift wrapping papers too are beautiful.

Debie Grace said...

I love the tag designs so much! :D

able mabel said...

I love these ones!